Saturday, March 28, 2009

Trailer brakes will be functioning soon!

Well it's kinda state law here in Washingotn, if your trailer has brakes, you are required to have them hooked up and working. Not that I really NEED them, The tiguan does a really good job of stopping both the car and the trailer, even fully loaded, but I don't want to explain to a 5-year-old's Mom why I didn't have them functioning after he runs in front of me. :( sorry for the downer...

I got a really good deal on Ebay, $21, and it has dual thumb rollers to adjust soft and hard stops, and a manual override. It's a AccuTrac SX by Accupower products.

This and a break away switch will go in very soon. Stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome! Please include your name in the comment as you will only be shown as "Anonymous" and I need to approve all comments efore they are posted. If I don't know who posted the comment, I won't post it to the blog. Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated!

Search This Blog