Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Formica

Well, I'll make this one quick... I replaced all of the formica with new "Brushed Aluminum" look formica. Rough cuts and final cuts were done with a router, glued down with contact cement. Pretty quick process for the most part, I think I got this all done in a few hours work, (a few more to let it set up).

The table and the cupboard ends are the original plywood just flipped over (so the original formica is still there underneath). The back splash, side splash and kitchenette counter is all new.

Didn't taka a lot of pictures of this yet without the new powdercoated appliances, so this is all you get to see until the next post.




Next up Powdercoating and paint, bring on the RED!!!

1 comment:

  1. good idea about flipping the tops and putting the formica on the bottom
    Leroy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome! Please include your name in the comment as you will only be shown as "Anonymous" and I need to approve all comments efore they are posted. If I don't know who posted the comment, I won't post it to the blog. Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated!

Search This Blog