Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Heater exchanged

So I got this heater a while ago at Costco, and it was fine while I was working on the trailer, didn't really think much of it, until we tried to sleep with it. VERY noisy when you are trying to sleep and it clicks on and off with a fan. So I took it back to Costco (they are great about returns!) and found myself a new heater on clearance at Home Depot. Thank god for spring clearance, I found a great flat panel radiant heater normal price, $71.99. On the shelf for $44.95. Talked him down on the final unit to $19.00!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome! Please include your name in the comment as you will only be shown as "Anonymous" and I need to approve all comments efore they are posted. If I don't know who posted the comment, I won't post it to the blog. Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated!

Search This Blog