Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So I started to remove and polish the windows (and remove the old putty)

so the rest of the windows and eyebrows that look like this:
DSC_5653

DSC_5654

will turn into this: (hopefully) :)

DSC_5649

DSC_5656

DSC_5651

DSC_5648

now, they are not perfect... but a vast improvement... with a 6" wheel, I'm limited on where I can polish... so there are some parts that got missed for now.

what's funny, is I think I was able to do slightly better(and quicker) job polishing it while it was still on the trailer (see black marks on paint) by simply lifting the whole grinder up to the window. :) not the safest way to do it... but seemed to work well...

I'll have to post a picture of what my face looks like after the next round of polishing... everything from my neck up, including my ears was covered in black dust. I had my eyes and my lips and everything else was black... if it wasn't 2:00am when I finally stopped I might have taken a picture, but I was too tired. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome! Please include your name in the comment as you will only be shown as "Anonymous" and I need to approve all comments efore they are posted. If I don't know who posted the comment, I won't post it to the blog. Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated!

Search This Blog