Thursday, July 9, 2009

The paint countdown Begins!

So I towed the trailer down to a friends house last night to help me weld up the broken bumper. That is nice and silid now. While I was there, I noticed he still had the pieces he cut off another trailer ready to go to scrap... so I decided to weld those up too... so now I have skid guards to protect the bumper from steep driveways ripping it back off again.

Bumper is welded... Windows are coming out... no more pictures for a while until it's done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome! Please include your name in the comment as you will only be shown as "Anonymous" and I need to approve all comments efore they are posted. If I don't know who posted the comment, I won't post it to the blog. Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated!

Search This Blog