Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Curtains!

I'll be done with the curtains tonight hopefully, got everything layed out and 8 panels alredy stiched and hanging in the trailer. My Wife said she thinks it looks cute and she can see how camping in it will be fun now. FINALLY! :) Love you Les!

So I have 9 more panels to sew tonight, get them hung and those will be done.

I have 50% of the trailer's ceiling trim up, and 50% of the Speaker wires hidden. Still have a bit more to do in the rear, and floor and find a good hiding place for the Subwoofer, I think below the stove will work out just fine. I wish I had thought of this sooner, I would have installed it under the closet drawers, but I can't get it in there now... too tight of a fit. Bummer. Ah Well. I think the center channel will go below the kichenette's cupboard and that will be set.

so a bit more wire hiding, trim, curtains and cleanup.

I may tint the windows too... without linings these still let in some light... tint may be needed to help them not fade so quickly, or at all?

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome! Please include your name in the comment as you will only be shown as "Anonymous" and I need to approve all comments efore they are posted. If I don't know who posted the comment, I won't post it to the blog. Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated!

Search This Blog