Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Next Trips Planned!







So we are heading up to Birch Bay at the end of the month to the "Lighthouse by the Bay RV Resort". Well, I still have not seen the Lighthouse in any of the pictures (they can't be talking about the 6ft model in the last pic, are they??), but my parents seem to love it there so we are joining them for a, are you ready for this? 3 NIGHT TRIP. Wow, only 3 more trips and I'll be up to a whole week! :P



Then September 11-13th, Emerson and I are heading up to the 9th Annual Tin Can Tourist Mt Baker Vintage Trailer Rally at The NW WA fairgrounds. We are caravanning with My Friend Rob and his totally dope 77 Commander. Can't wait! Last few years they have seen 100 units attending, back to the 1930's. I'll have a few thousand pictures from that I'm sure! :)

More Info Here at TCT.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome! Please include your name in the comment as you will only be shown as "Anonymous" and I need to approve all comments efore they are posted. If I don't know who posted the comment, I won't post it to the blog. Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated!

Search This Blog