Sunday, June 14, 2009

More new paint!

So I finally broke down and painted the wheels, including the spare, polished the baby moons and put the new tires on there. Not sure why I waited so long for this!!

DSC_4983

DSC_4978

DSC_4982

Oh, wait I know why... because the new wheels didn't match the orangeish pain on the stripes... so I had to repaint the stripes too!
New Paint 2

DSC_4960

And I hit the tanks with a quick coat while I was at it... they just wouldn't come clean and the tounge needed some color.
DSC_4984

here you go, before:
DSC_4699

After!! :)
DSC_4993

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome! Please include your name in the comment as you will only be shown as "Anonymous" and I need to approve all comments efore they are posted. If I don't know who posted the comment, I won't post it to the blog. Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated!

Search This Blog