Thursday, July 1, 2010

Finally finished the Tinting, and interior progress

So I got the Windows tinted last night, and just to show what has come along with the interior... ready to start building the bathroom walls and door, upper and lower storage and bunk, paint and camp... right? Almost... well here is the pics of the progress.

The Red wheels are off due to clearance issues in my driveway with the P195/70/14 tires I put on there, they are off to swap out the tires, they WILL go back on with taller (6-ply) trailer tires soon.

I have most of the day Saturday and Friday night to do some more work, so hopefully there will be some progress this weekend!

IMAG0275

IMAG0279

IMAG0400

IMAG0401

IMAG0402

IMAG0403

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome! Please include your name in the comment as you will only be shown as "Anonymous" and I need to approve all comments efore they are posted. If I don't know who posted the comment, I won't post it to the blog. Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated!

Search This Blog