Saturday, March 28, 2009

12.25 yards of vinyl was ordered yesterday...

My foam should have covers here in the next few weeks. My dad is covering my foam in a nice deep textured brown vinyl. Looks a lot like leather, and it will go very nicely with the red appliances, curtains, flooring and wall color.

Both the Sofa and Dinette Benches will be done to look the same. top stiched, boxed ends, I can't wait to see the end result!

Need anything recovered?? Call Tim Blumenstein, Perfection Interiors, 253-833-4386. He's been doing this for 41 years now, and recently recovered my friend andy's interior in his 71 LoLiner too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome! Please include your name in the comment as you will only be shown as "Anonymous" and I need to approve all comments efore they are posted. If I don't know who posted the comment, I won't post it to the blog. Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated!

Search This Blog